Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Extra Blog 3

The final addition to the three extra five hundred blog posts has started. I am so pumped to be at Clemson and to be finishing my first year at Clemson. It really has flown by and I have learned many things and I love the friends I have made and all the things God has shown me and revealed to me about what I should do. I have also found my little niche of friends. They are good guys and great influences. I am so glad to have friends like those. I knew Clemson was the right university for me and I am so glad to be going here and to be a Tiger for four years. I would not have it any other way. Now time for my favorite part of the blog post, some ad analyzing! Look at this amazing ad. The ad shows a man connected to a hot air balloon with a can of Pringles in his hand and blowing fire into the balloon to make him float. He is above a city which reminds me of certain parts of China or Seattle because it is so smoggy. The ad is advertising Hot & Spicy Pringles. The Pringles are so hot that you will be breathing fire and what better way to utilize breathing fire than connecting yourself to a hot air balloon and floating around the sky. You would never have to worry about traffic and you would get everywhere much faster and with less hassle. I hate spicy things and food items but I could overlook it if I could do this. I do not know if people would want to eat something that make them breathe fire. I know it is an exaggeration but it is still kind of scary. Fire benders, Charizard and all those guys are mischievous and dangerous. Fire is not something to play around with and if put in the wrong hands, it could be extremely dangerous. That is why I would have to be super careful with these chips of ultimate power.

This next ad is so amazingly awesome. It is an ad for Timotei Natural Style Shampoo and Conditioner. It shows a lion, likely in the Serengeti lying in a grassy field. But one thing is different; the lion’s hair is super, duper, uber fabulous. Who knew that some shampoo could tame the mane of the king of the jungle? Pathos is used to produce a feeling of humor to the audience. Seeing a lion with a polished and flowing mane is pretty funny and gets the point across that even this shampoo can tame a lion’s mane. I will be using this shampoo because I have bushy unruly hair like my fellow lion here. And if it can fix his hair, it can definitely fix mine.


This next ad is for Maglite, a flashlight that is super bright and very intense. The ad shows a security guard burning a hole in the painting using his flashlight. The company is trying to convey that their flashlight is the strongest and best flashlight around. I think they prove it pretty well considering I don’t see any other flashlight burning holes in stuff. I am totally getting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment