Friday, January 24, 2014

Blog 3

OMG WHAT IS GOOD IS DUDES AND DUDETTES. That is enough caps lock for today. So my Martin Luther King Day was good. Just thought y'all might want to know that. So now that I am actively looking for rhetoric, I find that I’m consistently using rhetoric all the time. I’m seeing it on tv and movies and in songs as well!
                So I saw this picture and the rhetoric was just spilling out of the gosh darn thing. The ad says to get unhooked from smoking and shows a picture of a woman with a fish hook in her mouth. It’s showing that she is hooked like a fish and can’t get away. It is very eye opening that basically when we are addicted to something bad. We can be compared to fish on a hook, slowly coming to our demise. I do not know about you, but that makes me not want to smoke ever ever ever never ever! Also it has to do with my grandparents smoking and realizing that they are hooked and cannot get off the hook. Maybe I should show them this ad. Maybe the rhetoric will open their eyes like it did mine.


                Oh my gosh, oh my gosh. This picture has the grossest rhetoric I have ever seen. It is an ad telling you to wash your hands and shows a mother with roaches on her hand about to touch her baby, and a woman with maggots giving medicine to a patient. They are relating germs to bugs if you do not wash your hands. This makes me want to live in a sterile operating room and never touch anything. I will definitely start washing my hands all the time now…. Alright maybe not all the time but still.


I love lamp. FRA-GEEL-LEH.

No comments:

Post a Comment