Sunday, January 12, 2014

Blog 1

What's good y'all. My name is Tyler Crowe and I'm from Seneca, South Carolina (not Alaska) which is literally 2 minutes away from Clemson. I've been a Clemson fan all my life and now I've finally become one! I honestly hate writing. It's very tedious to me and it's taken me 15 minutes to get to this point. But I'll push through and learn to love it especially if there are fun projects involved and I get to write about what I want to write about. My favorite show is The Office and I shed a few tears during the season finale. Judge me. Also, I enjoy long walks on the beach and freshly cut grass... nah I'm joking but I do like Velveeta Mac 'n' Cheese. That stuff is niiiiice son! I have two siblings; Anna Foster (16) and Caroline (12) and a Labradoodle named Toby Mac (I have no idea how old this dog is...). I also have no idea how to appropriately use a colon or semicolon... But one time I dunked in front of Sammy Watkins at Fike and he said "ooh." So I have that going for me. Which is nice.




But one time I dunked in front of Sammy Watkins at Fike and he said "ooh." So I have that going for me. Which is nice. I played highschool basketball and it is my favorite sport. I especially love it when LeCrap Lames throws the pigskin down the pitch for a touchdown. I don't know how to put a gif on here but I'll learn. I like turtles. And Jesus! 116 I'm unashamed! Woohoo first blog post LETS GOOOOOO.


No comments:

Post a Comment